Pharmacist - Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin.
About this role:
- Full time, permanent
- 1 late night until 8pm
- 1/3 weekends
- Normal retail role, however if you wish to engage with their care home facilities you can work in a mixture of both roles ( completely optional)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at [email protected]
- The successful candidate will be a passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do.
- You will also:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Be a self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions.
- Be a highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of ROI schemes.Not essential