CNM2 - Occupational Health - Kilkenny
Permanent Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager I, II & III
Clarity are currently recruiting a CNM2 Occupational Health
for a hospital based in Kilkenny
Base to be agreed with the candidate, travel required throughout Ireland. Current sites are in Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford and Cork.
The ideal candidate must be/have:
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- A minimum of five years of practical experience, three of which are in occupational health.
- Post-graduate qualification in occupational health.
- Clean, full drivers’ licence. Ability to communicate effectively with staff and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development, training, and research.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
For further information, or to make an application contact Abbie
at: [email protected]