Permanent Full Time
Are you looking for something different? A new challenge that drives you, one that offers an unbeatable package?
Managing over 20 pharmacy staff within a connected home care and retail facility in South Dublin you will get extensive experience in leading, inspiring and managing.
This role can be seen as a step up from supervising and the salary will be reflected in this along with, sign on bonus, holidays, overtime, flexible days option, PSI fees, bonuses and much more.
What we desire:
- Manage assigned Care facilities with the support of our team of pharmacy technicians.
- Ensure there is a good relationship maintained with the Care facilities
- Responsible for ensure all the care facilities requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Manage the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- Assist with training plans and implementation
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff as well as the care home facility
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MPS and care home skills are an advantage but not essential
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at [email protected]
All inquires are completely confidential!
- At least 3 years post-registration experience is required
- Managing a similar team is an advantage
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland