Relief Pharmacist - North Dublin, Louth & Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy group to work in North Dublin.
About our client:
This pharmacy group have pharmacies in Dublin, Louth & Kildare. They have also previously won the IPN Pharmacy Team of the Year award.
- Commencing mid/ end August you will be required to work 43 hours per week, including every second Saturday and 1 in 4 Sundays.
- Pharmacies you will be required to work in will be in Drogheda, Balbriggan, Skerries, Fairview, Bayside, Sutton, Portmarnock, Northside, Drogheda and Maynooth.
Experience and Skills Required:
- As a relief pharmacist your role will be to support the supervising pharmacist in the smooth running of a busy dispensary and in some stores work individually.
- Working alongside a strong dispensing team you will cater to walkin and regular patients.
- You are accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008.
- To ensure that any issues of a Health and Safety nature are brought to the attention of the managing pharmacist.
- To ensure while on duty the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- To keep abreast of all changes to registration and PSI practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required
Salary and Benefits:
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Discretion when addressing customer queries and to treat customer/patient information confidentially.
- Good IT skills are an advantage.
This role opens up a lot of opportunity for progression within the group into different roles.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.