Part-Time Pharmacist - Dublin 14
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is looking for a Part-Time Pharmacist
to work in a busy pharmacy in Dublin 14
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
role, which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work 16-24 hours a week
over 2/3 days, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays, BH or late nights passed 7.30pm
required! MPS is the dispensing system.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Newly qualified pharmacists welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at [email protected]/ 019121625
All applicants are strictly confidential.