Supervising Pharmacist - Sligo Town Maternity Cover
Temporary Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a prosperous pharmacy in Sligo Town.
This is a contracted Maternity cover position.
There is future employment
options once this roles closes also!
What you need to know:
This is a full time role
over 4/5 days a week. Some Saturday work may be required (shorter shift), but this is open to negotiability. There is no late nights
past 6pm, No Sundays
or Bank Holidays
. The pharmacy uses the MPS
dispensing system. Attractive salary package
on offer for the right candidate, along with exceptional internal perks
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
All applications are strictly confidential.
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1