Support /Supervising Pharmacist - Full- or Part-Time - Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support and Supervising Pharmacists
for a busy pharmacy based in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
This is a flexible role
, which means you can work either full- or part-time
. You also have a choice of either temporary or permanent contract
to suit your needs! You will be required to work 1/4 Saturdays (negotiable). No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
is the dispensing system used.
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience for Supervising
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.