CNM2 - Paediatrics - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager I, II & III
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNM2 - Paediatric
for a prestigious hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- To provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
- To provide professional / clinical leadership in the designated area(s) of responsibility.
- To oversee the management of resources including staffing and staff development.
- To facilitate communication across the healthcare teams.
- The post of CNM 2 has a pivotal role in service planning and development, coordinating and managing activity and resources within the clinical area. The CNM 2’s responsibilities include: overseeing the quality of nursing care, the development and implementation of policy and procedures, the monitoring of activity and the delivery of agreed levels of service for the designated area(s). The CNM 2 plays a key role in providing clinical and professional leadership and promoting the values of the organization.
- Full NMBI registration and live on the NMBI registration
- Have at least 5 years' post registration experience within an acute setting with a minimum of 2 years' in Paediatrics
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Minimum of 2 years' of progressive management essential
- Demonstrate evidence of desire to continue professional development
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]