CNS - Occupational Health - North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity are currently recruiting for a CNS - Occupational Health
position in a hospital based in North Dublin
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Will be responsible for managing the Occupational Health Service at the Hospital and ensuring an efficient confidential service to employees.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of a comprehensive & pro-active occupational health service at the Hospital.
- Responsible for the Health Safety and Welfare of employees and that they will be cared for in a holistic and professional manner.
- NMBI registration in good standing
- Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Occupational Health, preferrably in the hospital environment
- Have clinic and professional ability; commitment to employee health and welfare; IT computer skills; good organisational, communication and administration skills; ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines; ability to work on own initiative; self motivated; be competent in spirometry, vision screening, VDU asessments and audiometry.
The important bits!
- Sign on bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days Holiday
- Subsidised lunches
- Free parking
- Staff member discount
- Pension package
- Life assurance
- Learning and development supports
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura
at: [email protected]