Supervising Pharmacist - Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy group in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role.
Minimum weekend work
Great team including technicians and other pharmacists
Retail and Care home facility
Seperate pharmacy manager to do rotas etc
package on offer for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
All applications are strictly confidential.
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]