Clinical Nurse Specialist- Oncology / Haematology - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Specialist- Oncology / Haematology
for a position in a hospital based in Dublin.
As a key member of the Oncology/Haematology Nursing team, the post holder will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the unit(s) and hospital.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
- Have at least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of two years nursing experience in Haematology.
- Hold a Higher Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Haematology/Oncology nursing
Excellent Benefits Including:
- An Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities
- Family Friendly hours
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura
at: [email protected]