Home Care Supervisor - Limerick City
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Clarity are currently hiring Health Care Supervisor for a home care company based in Limerick City
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day operations of the organisation
- Responsibility for the overall carer welfare, supported by HR
- Work as part of a team both with care staff and administration staff
- Have the ability to prioritize care needs for clients
- Establish a professional working relationship with all members of the primary care teams
- Develop and monitor a value for money approach, enabling the business to grow
- Arrange meetings to support staff supported by actions and outcomes
- Promote a positive approach on behalf of the client
- Be confident in using IT systems and the willingness to learn new programmes
- Participate in all requests for detailed reports on behalf of the company
- Involvement and support in recruitment and on boarding of new employees
- Support Staff, through effective communication, employee appraisal process and identifying and development of talent.
- Ensuring that there are effective team meetings supported by HR every 8 weeks
Essential skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Essential Experience in Team Management
- Hold a Primary Degree in Social Health care related
- Must have an Allied Health Care Background or Nursing Qualification
- Must have experience in the development and delivery of care needs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Organise and willing to expand their skills set if required
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Experience in Community Homecare desirable.
For more information please contact Laura - [email protected]