CNM2 - Theatre Coordinator - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
is recruiting for a CNM2 - Theatre Cooridinator
, for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
We will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the center of all we do.
The O.R. Coordinator is accountable for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient care for the peri-operative patient, undergoing anesthesia, surgery and/or procedure. His/her role includes clinical practice, human resources management, including staffing and evaluations, and financial management.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Provides leadership and direction for the staff in the Peri-operative arena while supporting and actualising the goals of the department, division, service in the Hospital.
- Ensures the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes in the Peri-operative environment, acting in the role of patient advocate.
- Recruits and retains competent, compassionate staff while monitoring performance standards and promoting fair labour practices.
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- State Registered and on the live register of NMBI
- Post graduate qualification in Perioperative nursing is essential
- Management qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years acute experience
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]