Supervising Pharmacist - Maternity - Ennis, Co. Clare
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Supervising Pharmacist in Ennis, Co. Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a maternity cover
. Full-/Part-time. No Sundays & No late nights!
What you'll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience in an Irish pharmacy
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.