Support Pharmacist - Dublin 1
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy group in Dublin 1
What you need to know:
What you'll be doing:
- This is a Permanent , full-time position.
- You will be required to work 2/4 Saturdays, no Sundays.
- This is a late night pharmacy therefore you can work long or short shifts.
- 2 late nights per week may be required. .
- Great support team in the pharmacy with Tech and OTC staff to help you.
- Parking available.
- MPS is the dispensing system.
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or in the process
- Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists welcome
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
All inquires are completely confidential!