Support Pharmacist - Dublin 22
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a busy pharmacy in Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
role, which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate.
- Full time
- 1/4-2/4 Saturdays a month
- No late nights or BH's
What you’ll be doing:
- 2/3 Pharmacists always on
- 2/3 technicians
- OTC staff
- MPS is the dispensing system used.
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or waiting on registration
- Ideal for newly qualified or experienced pharmacists
For more information about this job feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.