Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Sligo
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising / Superintendent Pharmacist
for a flourishing independent pharmacy in Co. Sligo
, Only a short drive from Sligo town. Are you ready for a new challenge?
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role
. 40 hours per week. Some Saturdays
might be required, No late evenings
past 6pm, No Sundays or Bank Holidays
. Good support team in the pharmacy. Attractive salary package for the right candidate (open to relocation packages). This role seeks a strong & capable candidate.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
Salary is DOE & excellent salary negotiable
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Experience as a supervising pharmacist is beneficial but not essential
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1