CNM2 - Night Duty - North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNM2 - Night Duty
for a hospital based in North Dublin
The post holder must possess a hospital-wide understanding of clinical activity, patient dependency, skill mix and bed availability, by continuously collecting patient information (at least once per shift) and making informed decisions. The Clinical Nurse Manager II shows a capacity to adopt a leadership stance, and supplements nursing management structures in the Hospital.
Rolls and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Be responsible for assisting the ADON by taking an active role in the professional leadership, development and effective management of the nursing and allied care services in accordance with Hospital policies and procedures.
- Assist in co-ordinating the activities of the Nursing Department by liaising with Consultants, medical staff and other healthcare professionals and service managers.
- Lead, manage and motivate the Nursing team, delegating responsibility and accountability to CNM I & Senior Nurses, as appropriate.
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- A post registration education in Management or a commitment to undertake
- Minimum of 5 years' post registration experience in an acute setting
- Management experience at CNM level within the past 2 years
- Recognised Post-Registration nursing course, i.e Higher Diploma or Post-Graduate in Peri-Operative or on track to be completing same
- Have both a good Clinical and Professional Ability
The important bits!
- Sign on bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days Holiday
- Subsidised lunches
- Free parking
- Staff member discount
- Pension package
- Life assurance
- Learning and development supports
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura
at: [email protected]