Support Pharmacist - Dundalk, Co. Louth
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy group in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role
. 40 hours per week. Some Saturdays
might be required, as well as some evenings - negotiable. Excellent support team
in the pharmacy. Attractive salary package.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
All inquires are completely confidential!