General Practitioner - Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a Permanent General Practitioner in Co. Meath
We are seeking to employ a vocationally trained GP to join an established, well organised Practice with 4 Doctors, 2 Practice Nurses, exceptional administrative support and a Practice Manager.
The practice is a situated in a purpose-built facility within a newly refurbished Medical Centre. The centre is state of the art and is fully computerised with Socrates Patient Administration System.
The centre also accommodates an Opticians, a Dentist and a Physiotherapist which all function independently to the surgery within their own separate departments.
What you need to know:
What we require :
- 2 Sessions a day 1: in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- Great working environment
- Would be needed for at least 6 sessions a week, more would be preferable
- Days of work can be flexible
Terms and Salary are negotiable and based on experience
- Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Must have an Irish Medical Council number and MICGP or equivalent if working abroad
- Relevant Irish experience would be desirable
For more information please contact: [email protected]