Part-Time Pharmacist - Co. Laois
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is looking for a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Co. Laois (20-25mins from Kilkenny, 15-20min from Portlaoise, 20min from Thurles).
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will commense in mid June
. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work 1-3 days per week (flexible)
including only 1 Saturday per month
. No Sundays or late nights
! The pharmacy closes for 1 hour each day allowing for a lunch break
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client