CNM1 - Anaesthetics - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
is recruiting for CNM1 - Anaesthetics
, for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
The Mission of the Hospital is to provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
The Coordinator for Anaesthetics is accountable for the management and coordination of all nursing services within the Anaesthesia Department. He/ She will coordinate and provide effective leadership within a multidisciplinary team.
The Hospital has eight operating rooms for Orthopaedics, ENT, Plastics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Spinal and Pediatric Surgery.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Coordinates and directs the daily patient care operations of the unit
- Analyses workloads and skill requirements to meet patient care needs
- Assesses staff competencies and makes patient care assignments.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to personnel, consistent with legal and professional guidelines and departmental standards.
- Maintains clear communications with the Clinical Nurse Manager regarding unit needs and/or incidents.
- State Registered and on the live register of NMBI
- 5 years surgical experience preferred
- 3 years experience in Anaesthetics
- Management course desirable
- Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and a sense of professional development
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]