Support or Supervising Pharmacist - Flexible - Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
offers a flexible rota (full- or part-time hours). Some Saturdays
would be required, but no Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years of post-registration experience for the Supervising role
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.