Staff Nurse - Pre Assessment Clinic - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse - Pre Assessment Clinic
for a position in a hospital based in Dublin.
The role is responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of pre-assessment nursing practice.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
- Have at least two years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting. Nursing experience in Orthopaedics & Neurosurgical is desirable.
- Hold an up to date Advanced Cardiac Life Support course or be in pursuit of same
Excellent Benefits Including:
- An Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities
- Family Friendly hours
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura
at: [email protected]