Staff Nurse - Urology Day Unit - South Dublin
Permanent Part Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Staff Nurse
for Urology Day Unit
for a hospital based in South Dublin
The ideal candidate must be/have:
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Full NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical experience essential
- Experience in Urology nursing desirable
- Will participate as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Will facilitate and deliver quality patient care by effective and efficient management of available time and resources demonstrating professional leadership and clinical expertise. Will advance current nursing practice in accordance with NMBI guidelines.
- As a Staff Nurse in Urology will participate in ongoing professional development within the department in line with current and future service demands and advances within Urology nursing.
- The Staff Nurse will communicate with the Clinical Coordinator and provide support as required.
- The Staff Nurse in Urology will manage the day to day operational requirements that arise and will collaborate closely with the members of other departments.
- Responsibility for ensuring the operation of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Adhere to internal controls for department.
- Participate in all regulatory and mandatory survey processes within the Hospital.
For further information, or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]