Supervising or Support Pharmacist - East Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a Supervising or Support Pharmacist
based in East Cork
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position (option for a temp contract)
, which will commence at the end of November
. The job will require you to work 5 days per week
, including alternating Saturdays (early finish)
. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm
. You will work alongside a dynamic support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience for Supervising role
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.